Marketing Administrator (Maternity Cover)
*No Recruiters Please*
If you are results-driven, a ‘people person’, and love a good challenge, then this role is for you!
Meinhardt-Bonacci is currently on the lookout for a Marketing Administrator to join our Melbourne office.
Duration: 12 Months (Maternity Cover). Full-time role, you must have the right to work full-time in Australia.
Marketing duties include:
- Execution of marketing campaigns – aimed at attracting new customers, growing Meinhardt-Bonacci Group’s existing brand and expanding market penetration, raising awareness internally and externally on new and upcoming projects, staff and company achievements.
- Explore potential business opportunities including liaison with clients and other staff as required.
- Collate project experiences, profiles and information sheets for each project – creating and updating company’s capability statements including client specific capability statements.
- Create and update staff project CV’s.
- Assist with company events including seminars, conferences, internal / external presentations, and staff social events.
- Update and maintain online and social media platforms.
- Update existing and new company templates / forms to ensure consistency with Meinhardt-Bonacci Group’s branding (For Melbourne – Liaison with Sydney).
- Working with Melbourne directors; prepare, collate, proof read and submit fee proposals, contract/tender data and other related documents for issue.
Administration duties include:
- Scanning, filing, organising and formatting documents where needed.
- Assist the team in developing procedures and processes where necessary, identifying improvements within our systems.
- Provide Administrative support in the day to day office duties, including monitoring of stationery and kitchen/bathroom supplies, maintaining of the office common areas where required, and any other required ad hoc duties.
- Provide support to senior staff and Directors including organising flights, accommodation, meetings and any other duties as required.
- Compilation and management of document registers/database.
- Ad hoc administration duties as required.
- Relief reception duties as required.
Other duties include:
- Actively participate in the Annual Performance Review.
- Observe and practice the Bonacci Group OH&S and Quality policy, guidelines and procedures.
- Apply company Quality Management System to all activities.
- Complete weekly personal timesheets.
Who Are You?
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and great organisational skills; ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines, prioritising tasks and coordinating with others to ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Software skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Experience using InDesign, Illustrator).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Meinhardt Bonacci is a multi-disciplinary engineering and technical services consultancy with over 60 years’ experience. We work nationally out of Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast and are part of the Meinhardt Group globally, with over 48 international offices.
We pride ourselves on collaboration of knowledge, expertise, and resources globally to service our clients’ needs. In doing so, we transform cities and shape the future.
We deliver iconic projects across the globe where we aim to provide cost-effective, innovative, and buildable design solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations. Our most exciting projects to date include Elizabeth North, Ballarat Base Hospital, and Pentridge Prison Redevelopment.
At Meinhardt-Bonacci, people are at the core of our success. We help plant the seeds and actively provide support to ensure our people flourish to the best of their ability.
Meinhardt Bonacci also hosts a range of social events across the year to create an engaged and fun environment for our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion.
For further information visit https://www.meinhardt-bonacci.com