Senior Civil Engineer
If you are results-driven, a ‘people person’, and love a good challenge, then this role is for you!
By joining our Sydney-based Civil Team as a Senior Civil Engineer, you will be actively working on a variety of exciting, landmark projects across different sectors including education, infrastructure, health, and commercial.
The successful candidate will support the development and growth of the Bonacci Civil Team by:
- Providing technical input and design direction / leadership whilst pro-actively working on varied projects within the civil team
- Providing mentoring to other members of the civil team where required
- Providing assistance in the strategic and continued growth of the business unit where necessary
This position is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join an expanding engineering consultancy with room for personal growth and career development.
Who Are You?
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil)
- Over 8 years’ experience
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- The capacity to efficiently manage workload of multiple projects whilst ensuring deadlines are met
- Strong commitment to self-improvement and professional development
Bonacci Group is a leading engineering consulting company who specialises in structural, civil, and facade engineering with nearly 40 years’ experience. Bonacci employs over 130 staff across offices in Australia and New Zealand where we continually strive to grow into a diverse and collaborative company.
We deliver iconic projects across the globe where we aim to provide cost-effective, innovative, and buildable design solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations. Our most exciting projects to date include the award-winning 505 George St, Sydney; the state-of-the-art Ribbon Hotel; and the DNA double helix staircase at the University of Technology Sydney Central which won an award in the Unusual Projects category at the ACSE Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards 2019.
At Bonacci, people are at the core of our success. We help plant the seeds and actively provide support to ensure our people flourish to the best of their ability.
Bonacci also hosts a range of social events across the year to create an engaged and fun environment for our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion across Bonacci.