Campbelltown Hospital Redevelopment Stage 2
Improved health facility in the South Western Sydney region
Bonacci Group provided façade engineering services to the $632m Campbelltown Hospital Redevelopment Stage 2. Prior to Stage 2, Stage 1 delivered a new multi-storey acute services building with inpatient wards, ambulatory, outpatient, pathology and clinical services completed in 2016.
The aim of Stage 2 is to enhance the hospital campus to improve accessibility to health services for the South Western Sydney community, including the expansion of clinical and support services, mental health services and paediatric services.
Key features of this project include:
- New clinical services building with modern wards and patient facilities
- New women’s health services with birthing suites and maternity wards
- Expanded emergency department
- Upgraded medical imaging equipment
- Nuclear medicine and dental services
- New operating theatre and intensive care unit
Location: Campbelltown, NSW
Services: Facade Engineering