Coffs Harbour Hospital Expansion
Hospital located on the north coast of New South Wales
The Coffs Harbour Hospital redevelopment involves the upgrade of the hospital’s existing facilities, and the construction of new facilities and wards.
Features of this project include:
- Construction of a new five-storey building
- New operating theatres, a short stay surgical unit, orthopaedic and vascular unit, ambulatory care area, and the expansion of community health.
- Roof top helipad
- New connections to the existing hospital building
- Refurbishment of parts of the existing hospital building
- Associated external works
Location: Coffs Harbour, NSW
Services: Structural and Civil Engineering