Forensic Pathology and Coroner's Court
Uniquely designed health and law development in NSW
The state-of-the-art Forensic Pathology and Coroner’s Court is a $91.5 million project delivered by NSW Health and the Department of Justice that was completed in 2018.
The aim of this project is to facilitate efficiency and collaboration between the NSW Health pathology forensic medicine services and the NSW Coroner’s Court.
Located in Lidcombe on a 11,000 sqm site, the 18.5m tall 3-level building features:
- 4 large courtrooms for coronial hearings
- Identification and waiting rooms
- Counselling rooms
- Administration rooms and offices
- Court registry
- Coroner’s suites and courtrooms
- Additional advanced clinical equipment
- Innovative teaching suites
- Tranquil courtyards
Bonacci Group provided façade engineering services for our client, Silver Thomas Hanley Architects.
Location: Lidcombe, NSW
Services: Facade Engineering