Westfield Plenty Valley
Brand new Village Cinema at Westfields Plenty Valley
The Westfield Plenty Valley Entertainment and Lifestyle Precinct project involved the extension of the existing 53,845 sqm single-storey shopping centre.
The development comprised of:
- An indoor recreation facility with a total GFA of approximately 1,398 sqm
- A cinema complex above the ground floor food/leisure tenancies with a total GFA of approximately 5,815 sqm, consisting of two VMax, four General and three Gold Class Auditoriums, associated foyers, and Gold Class lounge
- Two new and two modified specialty retail tenancies with an approximate GFA of 427 sqm
- Eleven retail food tenancies including free-standing pavilions and kiosks within the Entertainment and Lifestyle Precinct with an approximate GFA of 3,162 sqm
- A gym on the 1st floor above one of the food premises with a total floor area of 668 sqm
- Kids play and central stage area
- Outdoor landscaped and seating areas
- Associated mall link, amenities, storage area, roof plant platforms, and loading dock
Bonacci Group undertook structural engineering services for the new Village Cinemas.
Location: Plenty Valley, VIC
Services: Structural Engineering