A 22-storey mixed-use development at 43 Franklin Street
U-City Adelaide is a 22-storey mixed-use residential, commercial, retail and social services development located at 43 Franklin Street, Adelaide in South Australia.
Designed by Woods Bagot and constructed by Built, our Melbourne structural engineering team provided a full service from design to completion phases for our client, Built.
Facilities of the development include:
- Disability short-stay accommodation
- 6 levels of retirement residences
- Commercial office space
- Retail, public space and a 400-seat function centre
- Uniting Communities social services hub
- 2-level basement car park
U-City is recognised as South Australia’s ‘greenest’ building design to date, where it has been awarded a 6 Star Green Star rating from The Green Building Council of Australia
Location: Adelaide, SA
Services: Structural Engineering